• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

Whacker (70 Years old!) arrested - accused of Impersonating Cop

Status
Not open for further replies.
[sarcasm]Oh, come on, it's just an old man... old people deserve to be able to break the law... he was probably just scared.[/sarcasm]

;)

kb2vxa

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
The cop was speeding, the whacker was speeding, but the whacker gets arrested for impersonating a cop....... hmmm.

"Wow, that's pretty close to my house!"

You just blew your cover AZ.

"Location: Somewhere in this room. Right now, you're very cold."

I think your room just got a little warmer. At 65 degrees right now maybe you should go outside and cool off. (;->)

Somewhere in this room. Right now, you're very col
kb2vxa said:
The cop was speeding, the whacker was speeding, but the whacker gets arrested for impersonating a cop....... hmmm.
Yep. Welcome to Gilbert, my friend. Where the cops are more anal than the lecture schedule at a proctological convention. UNLESS you're one of their own, that is.

kb2vxa said:
"Wow, that's pretty close to my house!"

You just blew your cover AZ.

"Location: Somewhere in this room. Right now, you're very cold."

I think your room just got a little warmer. At 65 degrees right now maybe you should go outside and cool off. (;->)
Close. Don't live in Gilbert, but if I throw a rock REAL HARD I might get it across the border. :) I have the lovely pleasure of driving thru Gilbert every day on my way to work, what a treat knowing that hiding around the bend is Barney Fife with his one bullet and trusty radar gun, salivating over the opportunity to stop folks with window tint that's too dark, or who are driving 1 MPH over the limit, or who did not signal that last lane change long enough, and other such heinous crimes against society.

-AZ

Status
Not open for further replies.