What did Santa bring you for Christmas ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayn1n32008

ØÆSØ
Winner. That's the best right there. Congratulations! I was a near-Christmas baby, birthday on the 18th. The hospital (way back then) sent me home swaddled up in a Christmas stocking. My mom still has it packed away.
Nice! Mine was born on the 9th. Been a crazy 2.5weeks. Would not trade it for anything.

mmckenna

I ♥ Ø
Thank you mmckenna. She is the best gift I have ever received.

My wife and I did foster care then adopted our son. He was born in July 2005, spent 3 weeks in NICU before he came home with us. Best gift ever. He's 11 now, just had a blast with Christmas. The first year or two they sort of don't understand the whole Christmas thing. By 3, they get it and it's a lot of fun for everyone.

Congratulations to you and your wife. Your life will never be the same, you'll never stop loving them.

kayn1n32008

ØÆSØ
My wife and I did foster care then adopted our son. He was born in July 2005, spent 3 weeks in NICU before he came home with us. Best gift ever. He's 11 now, just had a blast with Christmas. The first year or two they sort of don't understand the whole Christmas thing. By 3, they get it and it's a lot of fun for everyone.

Congratulations to you and your wife. Your life will never be the same, you'll never stop loving them.
My wife and I have amazing inlaws. Our family fit together really well.

Our daughter has been spoiled by our extended family! My wifes family all came for christmas, first time in 14yrs they all got together.

pinballwiz86

Premium Subscriber
Santa brought no scanners for Christmas this year. Waiting for the next Christmas which will hopefully bring the replacement to the *36HP line.

Status
Not open for further replies.