What happened to the live feed from Souther Indiana abouve Louisville?

Status
Not open for further replies.

del1964

Premium Subscriber
I vanishe a few months ago as I recall.
My feed covers all the way down to the Ohio River from about Mile marker 76 to Mile Marker 1 but onlyu when broadcasting from Seymour with my outdoor ST2 antenna.
Monitoring SAFE-T sites towers located in Seymour (Jackson), Columbus (Bartholomew), North Vernon (Jennings), Henryville (Clark), Madison (Jefferson), Fleenortown (Washington) and Brownstown (Jackson), Indiana using AntennaCraft ST2 UHF/VHF Police Public Service Scanner Antenna when broadcasting from Seymour, IN.

jerk

My feed covers all the way down to the Ohio River from about Mile marker 76 to Mile Marker 1 but onlyu when broadcasting from Seymour with my outdoor ST2 antenna.
Monitoring SAFE-T sites towers located in Seymour (Jackson), Columbus (Bartholomew), North Vernon (Jennings), Henryville (Clark), Madison (Jefferson), Fleenortown (Washington) and Brownstown (Jackson), Indiana using AntennaCraft ST2 UHF/VHF Police Public Service Scanner Antenna when broadcasting from Seymour, IN.

There is also a Salem Safe-T tower that you should be able to receive...It covers North Washington County and East Orange County and Southeast Lawrence County.

Status
Not open for further replies.