what is EMF protection

Status
Not open for further replies.

KC4RAF

Davenport,Fl.- home to me and the gators and the s
ElectroMagnetic Fields (EMFs).

Do a Google and you should find a ton of information on this subject. If it uses electrical current (a/c or d/c), you're gonna have EMF.

Ahh, protection: The tin foil hat is one...

BTW, welcome to the RR site. You'll find many answers to your questions; and you'll find many questions for your answers!

Last edited:

KB7MIB

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux i686; U; en-US) Gecko/20081217 Vision-Browser/8.1 301x200 LG VN530)

He doesn't sound like a native English speaker, so he may very well have his terms mixed up. Unless he comes back to clarify, we're not going to know if he meant electromagnetic fields or electromagnetic pulse.

KB7MIB

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux i686; U; en-US) Gecko/20081217 Vision-Browser/8.1 301x200 LG VN530)

And some people falsely believe that EMF is highly dangerous, and that you have to (and can) protect yourself from it, not understanding that short of going back to before the Industrial Revolution, it really isn't possible.

Moni_555

EMF protection

EMF stands for ”Electromagnetic Field”, which includes Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) Electromagnetic Radiation (EMR) and Radio Frequency (RF) radiation.when they are a safe distance away. When we use smaller Electromagnetic Radiation-emitting devices like laptops and tablets though, we are more at risk because the sources of radiation are directly against the
EMF Protection Options are as follows:-
1) Distance : When you plan to use a laptop computer, a tablet such as an iPad, or any other electronic device, keep it away from your lap.
2) Time : If you decide to use your devices in your lap, try to keep the use to a brief period of time.
3) Shielding : The best choice for protecting yourself from electronic device radiation is to find a protective shield. Make sure the shield between you and the electronic device deflects and diverts and shields the radiation away from your body.

Status
Not open for further replies.