What site do I download FreeSCAN from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AChupp2

Premium Subscriber
Where do I go to download the FreeSCAN software?

The Sixspot website says that the site is unavailable when I click on the zip file. Is there just a problem with the site or do I need to do something different?

Is there anyone that can post the file I need without having to go through the Sixspot site?

Thanks.

kma371

QRT
Your at the right spot and i get same error. Must be a problem with the website.

Matt9513

I just tried downloading it again, and no results. The site has been down for at least a few hours, but probably longer

mrwilson706

Premium Subscriber
Tried to PM you.
AChupp2,

I had the same problem the other day; had to copy version 2.10 over from an old machine. I set you up a dropbox link, just let me know when your good so I can delete it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fzmwngji15d5t89/fssetup-2.10.rar

If you can't open the archive version here's the executable
https://www.dropbox.com/s/sljptpybhuwpam7/fssetup-2.10.exe

-Mike

Where do I go to download the FreeSCAN software?

The Sixspot website says that the site is unavailable when I click on the zip file. Is there just a problem with the site or do I need to do something different?

Is there anyone that can post the file I need without having to go through the Sixspot site?

Thanks.

AChupp2

Premium Subscriber
The download link from Sixspot still isn't working for me but I was able to get it downloaded from the link Ronaldski provided. Thanks for the help guys.

Blackink

I see the download link for FreeScan still isn't working.

Ronaldski will need to keep his link active for now it seems. Thank You for helping out.

Not a good time to have that software link down seeings how it's right after xmas and many new scanners have been purchased.

Rushphan

Premium Subscriber
Freescan Software download

Howdy,

In need of help finding an active link to download Freescan software. SIXSPOT link DOES NOT WORK!

I am new to this and want to get my 396xt up!

Thanks in advance!

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Read the previous message or message 10 of this thread, Rush. Don't fall into the trap of just reading new posts.

Mike

scancho

Premium Subscriber
I was having some trouble with the install myself. Info/links in this thread really helped me out. Thank you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.