• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

What software to monitor control channels?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A number of years ago I remember using software that would allow me to use my GRE PSR500's control channel data output to monitor the control channel of a P25 700 MHz system. This software would show the site numbers and control channel frequencies of all adjacent sites and allow me to save a file with this information. I can't remember the name of the software. Does anyone have an idea what software that might be? I want to update active control channel frequency information for a large system.

Yes, that's it. I recognized it right away when looking at the screenshot.

Is there a similar software to log adjacent control channel frequencies using a Uniden BCD396XT?

Status
Not open for further replies.