• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

What? The Moment of Truth, I think its rigged!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, if you were asked over 15 questions TOLD THE TRUTH and just about threw-away your famlies trust, and gave up your friends for money, why would you lie on any question to throw all that money away, and only had 3 questions left for 500,000$ , plus throw your life away. I seriously think its rigged. Plus anyone cant fake a Lie Test, Anyone can get nervos on any question under pressure.

I dont know about you guys but Id win that thing in a Heart Beat, plus even if I did piss my family off, they would forgive me if I came home with 500,000$

rescue161

KE4FHH
Database Admin
LOL, I love that show. I missed what the dumb girl said last night. She was an idiot from the get-go. What did she say that gave her the boot?

rescue161 said:
LOL, I love that show. I missed what the dumb girl said last night. She was an idiot from the get-go. What did she say that gave her the boot?
If your talking about the blonde she was asked...if you ever slept with anyone to further her career,(i think)she said no .....FALSE lmao the look on her face was priceless.

I just wanted to see what people would do for money? but after that episode and a couple others it really pisses me off, and wont be watching it anymore!

RedPenguin

Premium Subscriber
Reality TV Sucks

I don't care what anyone says, I feel that most (if not all) reality shows suck and are not actually reality. Even MTV is fake stuff. MTV makes it out that all women are skinny as a twig and that's the only way to look good, but not all women are built that way. (Most of the women I see in my city are not built like the ones they find on MTV LoL). Also, on most reality shows, they fuss and complain about the stupidest stuff like a limo being late. (I take the bus that is sometimes 30 minutes or more late LoL).

I have to admit Dog the Bounty Hunter and COPS were kinda ok reality shows.

Actually, I don't even really believe that the media is really reality either. I think most of it has gone to becoming insanity.

In my honest opinion, if you really want reality, listen to a radio/police scanner. Especially in some areas like much of California and somewhat NYC, i don't know how much more reality you can get. You can hear anything from a raccoon acting suspicious to a teenager who calls the police because he says his parents will not let him dress like a woman.

Also, riding public transportation, at least in my area, helps me get in touch with reality also. With the scanner and public transportation, I get my mix of the wild and insane. LoL.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to make fun of anyone and if I did, I apologize. This message was just all in clean fun. Basically my only real point was that, I feel we as a society, worry about some weird and petty things but seem to ignore some fairly serious stuff.

Thank You, Your's Truly RedPenguin, a top leader in intriguing threads/replies and a guy that can just get you to think, get mad, and laugh all at the same time just because I can.

P.S. Throw up a finger up (middle) (from California Love - Tupac/2Pac and Dr. Dre) if you hate reality T.V. Throw your hands up in the air and hit your reply button, if you agree with me. If you don't agree with me, I guess you can attack me via PM. Just Kidding, LoL.

Last edited:

kb2vxa

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
"I have to admit Dog the Bounty Hunter and COPS were kinda ok reality shows."

Well, Bounty the Dog Hunter found his and married her.
Now please tell me, the cops want to look pretty but why are the suspects also wearing lipstick? "Not reality, actuality."

Uh Red, what kind of drugs are you on? If you've got 'ludes I'll trade you for some Vicoden.

RedPenguin

Premium Subscriber
HaHa

kb2vxa said:
Uh Red, what kind of drugs are you on? If you've got 'ludes I'll trade you for some Vicoden.
I know, I know. I did sound kinda odd. I just have ADHD and I was a tad bit hyper when I wrote that, it seemed funny at the time. LoL.

If you ever read any of my threads/replies, you will know, that I try to be a comedian, but it just doesn't always work. LoL. Well I guess it doesn't always work for any comedian.

I figured since this is now the Wasteland, you could basically go all out, but I guess people still aren't ready for my type of humor. LoL.

Anyway, I'm finished. LoL.

EDIT: Anyway, how is it in Point Pleasant Beach? I've been to Atlantic City, but never really got a chance to go to other areas of NJ. I seen on a list, that Atlantic City, is or was the 5th worse city for crime in NJ.

Zaratsu

Premium Subscriber
kb2vxa said:
"I have to admit Dog the Bounty Hunter and COPS were kinda ok reality shows."

Well, Bounty the Dog Hunter found his and married her.
Now please tell me, the cops want to look pretty but why are the suspects also wearing lipstick? "Not reality, actuality."

Nobody has seen qualudes since 1988!:wink:

Last time my Pharmacist gave me vicodin, he put a warning sticker on the side of it that said "take with two beers" and another one that said "do not operate tractor while using this medication" :confused:

Then I woke up...................................on my tractor.............................dressed as a catholic priest...................................on the set of a western movie.

that day was kickin rad:cool:

DanTSX said:
Nobody has seen qualudes since 1988!:wink:

Last time my Pharmacist gave me vicodin, he put a warning sticker on the side of it that said "take with two beers" and another one that said "do not operate tractor while using this medication" :confused:

Then I woke up...................................on my tractor.............................dressed as a catholic priest...................................on the set of a western movie.

that day was kickin rad:cool:
hahahahahahahahahaha sweeet

Status
Not open for further replies.