What's Your Online Safety Score? (Take Microsoft's survey and find out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

K9WG

OH wow, I got a 38.

Guess it didn't like that I don't let them automatically update my system or use THEIR firewall. Really lame survey if you ask me. Didn't ask about any 3rd party security applications or if you use other methods to protect your PC.

Dude111

An Awesome Dude
I had to pick NO for the first question as it wouldnt let me take the survey otherwise :D

Astrak

77/100

I don't get what you think MS is trying to get you to do though, they don't say specifically if you're using their products just if you have something in the way of a firewall or security software.

Dude111

An Awesome Dude
Well thier mail goal is to get people ON THE LATEST OS's USING THE LATEST SOFTWARE where they can be tracked and monitored the easiest.....

My life is MINE,not someone else's to spy on and i will do whatever i can TO PROTECT MY PRIVACY!

Astrak

Oh wow maybe it's time to just not use a computer at all and completely wrap yourself in tin foil.

W2PMX

In about 38 years of microcomputer use, I've gotten a virus once - when I got an infected floppy for a network printer driver. (The entire shipment of floppies to the network software company was infected.) So I think my "safety score" is about 100% by any real measure.

K

kb0nly

91/100

I answered No to two things, not using antivirus on my mobile device, aka android based phone not necessary, and not using windows firewall, i have a hardware firewall between me and the ISP.

Dude111

An Awesome Dude
Astrak said:
Oh wow maybe it's time to just not use a computer at all and completely wrap yourself in tin foil.
No but it IS TIME for people to start being more careful online!!

DO NOT USE THINGS LIKE FACEBOOK,etc...... PEOPLE SHOULD VALUE THIER PRIVACY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.