Where are the archives?

Status
Not open for further replies.

frazpo

Im only able to access the Date box for the archives. If I click on a date I no longer get the second box of hours. Whats up?

kendrik578

Live Audio Administrator
Database Admin
We got your help request..

Its on your end, your archives pull up just fine. Try a different browser.

appalachianscanner

Premium Subscriber
Looks like the archives after 130 EST PM today have been delayed? im having the same issue, I just tried firefox to be save and it gave me an error that "feed had no archives", refreshed and still showing the same as before just through 130.

kendrik578

Live Audio Administrator
Database Admin
Looks like the archives after 130 EST PM today have been delayed? im having the same issue, I just tried firefox to be save and it gave me an error that "feed had no archives", refreshed and still showing the same as before just through 130.

This is a separate issue.

There was some maintenance today and it looks like the archives didn't come back up.

Last edited:

jasonk

Feed Provider
Audio Archiving

Kendrick

Can you possibly offer a little more info ? Are they currently recording - just cant be displayed .....are there no Current Archiving Occuring ......Has the system suffered a Major Crash ?

Please offer some insight into the length of time we will be without archives .....so I can plan accordingly to archive some of my own content - if possible.

Thanks You

Jason Kinley

N_ALSCAN

I am trying to located the audio from my feed from yesterday (Saturday 12-10-2011) from about 1:30PM local time (Central time zone).

The archive shows that audio is only available up to 2011-12-10 12:06:57

Just my luck.... I wanted to review the audio of an attempted child abduction of a police officer's child, and the subsequent high speed chase that ended with the offenders truck hitting an on-ramp wall and bursting into flames.

utlchris

Definitely are having some issues. I have checked archives for many other states and they all are showing nothing shortly after noon time yesterday. Hope to hear something from admin as to what or when the issue might be resolved.

Radio_Lady

Everything was "down" for a while Saturday

It was obviously a systemwide RR issue for a good to part of Saturday afternoon. For several hours I was unable to access anything on the site - forums, feeds and archives, databases. nothing. There was a notice that came up to the effect that they were working on it and would be back up ASAP.

The admins are obviously aware, so we'll just have to sit tight and see what if anything was lost, and what they can retrieve and restore.

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
The archive servers are now recovering and you should see archives start to populate again in the next hour or so.

Our apologies for the outages - we needed to do some emergency maintenance and we made a mistake on bringing up the archive servers after the maintenance that resulted in them not archiving since then.

I'll be monitoring the servers during the day today to make sure they properly recover.

Thanks again for your patience,

Lindsay

Tim

Feed Provider
The archive servers are now recovering and you should see archives start to populate again in the next hour or so.

Our apologies for the outages - we needed to do some emergency maintenance and we made a mistake on bringing up the archive servers after the maintenance that resulted in them not archiving since then.

I'll be monitoring the servers during the day today to make sure they properly recover.

Thanks again for your patience,

Lindsay

Hiya There...

Just making sure, basically those 24 hours (12pm Saturday to 12pm Sunday) are lost forever...correct? There are a couple archived incidents I was interested in listening to that would have occ'd during this time.

Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.