Where is MEDIVAC in the South Jersey area

Status
Not open for further replies.

nr2d

Premium Subscriber
Since around Jan 1 of this year I haven't heard the MEDIVAC helos being dispatched in the South Jersey/Philadelphia area. I had 155.220 MHz programed for the dispatch/traffic channel for MEDIVAC but I haven't heard them since then. I still hear PENNSTAR and REMS on the NJSP network.

W2SJW

Database Admin
SouthSTAR & the birds from PA & MONOC are still the primary coverage ships. The majority of action is still on the NJSP system (as you noted).

robnj74

Premium Subscriber
I hear SouthStar, Monoc ,and a couple others on the NJSP network primarily..Can also try 463.17500 NFM DCS 156, or 462.96250 NFM CTCSS 210.7

Rob
K2RJJ

wildbillx

Premium Subscriber
Medevac 5 and Atlantic Air 2 are the 2 South Jersey helos. Medevac 5 is out of Millville airport and Atlantic Air 2 is out of Woodbine Airport.

W2SJW

Database Admin
Isn't that the company channel for Air-1 (non-emergency transports)?

Sent from my Galaxy S4 via Tapatalk 4

robnj74

Premium Subscriber
Sentinel would lead one to believe it's EMS Dispatch (as they label it anyway).

Rob
K2RJJ

kennyloatman

Premium Subscriber
Just heard medevac 5 land at Inspria hospital in Vineland advising REMS of such. First that I have heard them in a while, Maybe since the first of the year.

Devilz311

Medevac 5 and Atlantic Air 2 are the 2 South Jersey helos. Medevac 5 is out of Millville airport and Atlantic Air 2 is out of Woodbine Airport.

Medevac 5 is based out of Inspira Vineland, Medevac 4 is based at Woodbine Airport, and Atlantic Air 2 is based at Millville airport. If you hear Medevac 5 or 4 landing at Millville it's for refueling.

Just heard medevac 5 land at Inspria hospital in Vineland advising REMS of such. First that I have heard them in a while, Maybe since the first of the year.

Medevac 5 is actually pretty busy, they've done a lot of flights since then.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.