WS1065: Whistler Digital Trunking Radio Scanner(how to download)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LynnMarie1949

Premium Subscriber
Received my scanner. Got the premium subscription from Radio Reference. Reading the questions and answers. If this has been asked before, I am sorry. New to this. How do I download the database to my PC Windows 10. Any and all answers will be appreciated. This is something I have always wanted (scanner) now that I have it....it looks complicated. Thank you in advance.

DaveIN

Founders Curmudgen
Database Admin
Hi Lynn, First off, what model did you purchase? I.E. WS-xxxx model number that was on the box or the front of the radio. That will determine what software to use.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Received my scanner. Got the premium subscription from Radio Reference. Reading the questions and answers. If this has been asked before, I am sorry. New to this. How do I download the database to my PC Windows 10. Any and all answers will be appreciated. This is something I have always wanted (scanner) now that I have it....it looks complicated. Thank you in advance.

The database is loaded through the programming software for your scanner, not directly to your PC. What programming software are you using for your Whistler 1065?

LynnMarie1949

Premium Subscriber
WS1065

I Dave IN (I use to live in South Bend, IN) anyway I am not using any software yet. Just got the scanner last night....

mvapg

Premium Subscriber
Just got a WS1065 and have not been able to find an easy to use set of instructions for dummies. I have the premium membership, downloaded Win500. I don't have the scanner hooked up to the PC yet....but was able to import some stuff from RR....could not figure how to save and view what I imported. Then, I tried to import some stuff from my home state.....and got the following message. "The Data returned by Radioreference.com contained no system information." I was trying to load frequencies from New Hampshire. Any help would be appreciated. thanks Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.