WS1095: Wildcard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed6698

I know how to use a wildcard I thought, but it appears something has changed recently.

When ever I used to get a wildcard hit, I could just press the Menu button and in the menu list the very first thing was to Save it. I don't even see it listed anymore.

Maybe they changed something and it moved. But it sure was nice the way it was before. This also effects my 1080 also.

I have noticed another issue possibly also, the wildcard does not seem to be working when in a scanlist in scan mode, if I browse to the wildcard and press Sel, I get hits all the time, it does not seem consistent.

JD21960

Premium Subscriber
Wilcard

There were changes to the menus from 4.1 - 4.3 on My WS1080 due to DMR stuff. 4.4 *the latest* has the Wildcard save option. If you dropped back to another firmware maybe that's why it's gone. I've been saving DMR wildcards the last few days with 4.4

Last edited by a moderator:

Ed6698

My scanner is all up to date. I deleted all my TG's except for the wildcard. Works fine, just like I described before. It appears the system I am monitoring just does not get any new TG's anymore lately. They been building it out for about a year now, I guess I have every talkgroup on the system. Can't save a wildcard hit that is already in the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.