Wilmington Control channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

policefreak

Premium Subscriber
Can someone tell me what is the current control channel on the Wilmington TRS? Also, does it change often?

h8tdigitalradio

Feed Provider
Hello,

859.0875 MHz. No, it doesn't change often and Wilmington has used this channel for a month. Trunker lists this channel as an alternate.

Dave AKA The Tripzter

policefreak

Premium Subscriber
Thanks a lot. I'm trying to pick them up from Pine Hill, NJ. That's a good 20-something miles away, but I think it'll work, even with a rubber 800 antenna.

policefreak

Premium Subscriber
LOL thanks. Actually I thought Wilmington City was supposed to go onto the Delaware State TRS. Is that still supposed to happen? Also who handles EMS in the city of Wilmington, and where can they be heard?

h8tdigitalradio

Feed Provider
policefreak said:
Actually I thought Wilmington City was supposed to go onto the Delaware State TRS. Is that still supposed to happen?
Wilmington's TRS is part of the State System, SysId 583A, Site 4, an IR Site for Wilmington only. There are occasions when WFD TGs are simulcasted to the NCCo Zone for interops.
Also who handles EMS in the city of Wilmington, and where can they be heard?
WFD dispatches BLS or ALS but NCCo Fireboard can dispatch as well.

Dave AKA The Tripzter

Roach112683

Ok so the wilmington TRS patch is turned on? Because before the last DB update it always said it was turned off and I had to put all the Wilmington channels in a separate bank. Does this work now?

Status
Not open for further replies.