Pro-106: Win 500 question program to scanner save

Status
Not open for further replies.

burgman

Okay I have a clone for my win500 for Ohio counties. I have made some changes to the Win 500 program Locking out a few objects putting some colors on a few fire and police objects as well. IN the Win500 program I made the changes did the save, save as to my file did the virtual scan. Did a refresh have all the instructions in there now I want to download the new stuff to my Pro 106 scanner.

This is where I forgot to take notes. So this is where I need some help. So on the top of the Win500 program I click download to scanner. Scanner is plugged in to my computer so from there what do I need to do. I want to make sure it goes into the same clone that I have on my computer. I think I press FI on my scanner then from there I'm lost but I know in the window there are a few programs but I want to make sure It goes to my clone and from there I think I hit F3.

Can someone walk me over this so I do it correctly.

Thanks

TES

Okay I have a clone for my win500 for Ohio counties. I have made some changes to the Win 500 program Locking out a few objects putting some colors on a few fire and police objects as well. IN the Win500 program I made the changes did the save, save as to my file did the virtual scan. Did a refresh have all the instructions in there now I want to download the new stuff to my Pro 106 scanner.

This is where I forgot to take notes. So this is where I need some help. So on the top of the Win500 program I click download to scanner. Scanner is plugged in to my computer so from there what do I need to do. I want to make sure it goes into the same clone that I have on my computer. I think I press FI on my scanner then from there I'm lost but I know in the window there are a few programs but I want to make sure It goes to my clone and from there I think I hit F3.

Can someone walk me over this so I do it correctly.

Thanks

First some nomenclature:

• Download from Scanner
  • Upload to Scanner

You want to Upload to Scanner.

Redneck0410

While your scanner is in regular scan mode, just click upload to scanner. You'll be fine.

Sent from my LGL33L using Tapatalk

wyShack

Premium Subscriber
It has been a while but I do not remember having to do anything with the scanner but plug in the cable and make sure the scanner is on. If everything is working right Win 500 handles everything.

burgman

Ok got it upload to scanner. Then I have a few clones on my scanner. I want to make sure this new update goes to my clone. After the upload what are the steps. I thought I just tap F1 and from them toggle now on the soft key to find the proper clone that has my name on it then hit F3

I just need to get the right steps not sure what I have above is correct?

Thanks

burgman

I need to save it the new update in my scanner from my computer Win500. I just need to know the steps after I upload into my scanner to save it in there.

Swipesy

I need to save it the new update in my scanner from my computer Win500. I just need to know the steps after I upload into my scanner to save it in there.

If you are talking about saving it to one of the scanner V-Folders then do this -

Func Key
PGM Key
F2 Key
Select a V-Folder Number

Read your manual under V-folders

Status
Not open for further replies.