Win500 problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohara89

I have a .bin file supplied by GRE for Win500 and I can't import it to Win500. It's a 66kb file that leaves me with 1 search limit frequency. I'm at a loss here. Can anyone walk me through this or is the problem with the .bin file?

TES

I have a .bin file supplied by GRE for Win500 and I can't import it to Win500. It's a 66kb file that leaves me with 1 search limit frequency. I'm at a loss here. Can anyone walk me through this or is the problem with the .bin file?

Win 500 does not import .bin files.

Win 500 WILL OPEN .bin files; hit Files >> Open then select file type at the bottom of the window.

ohara89

Win500

Okay then, I also have PSREdit500 and ARCPro500. Which do you suggest and how do I import the .bin file to the program. Once I have it in the computer it will easily upload to the scanner, it's just getting this far that's a bother. Thanks

fmon

Silent Key Jan. 14, 2012
Win 500 does not import .bin files.

Win 500 WILL OPEN .bin files; hit Files >> Open then select file type at the bottom of the window.

Okay then, I also have PSREdit500 and ARCPro500. Which do you suggest and how do I import the .bin file to the program. Once I have it in the computer it will easily upload to the scanner, it's just getting this far that's a bother. Thanks
Read again what TES said. Ya don't import .bin to Win500---ya open .bin in Win500

TES

Thanks Frank!

ohara89 - Try it this way: with the .bin file on your desk top and Win 500 running, drag & drop the .bin file on Win 500.

Win 500 does .bin files fine!

Status
Not open for further replies.