Win500 Scanlist Listing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tglendye

Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River
Premium Subscriber
I have a large system in 2 different scanlist. Under "TYS Objects" for the 1st one, it shows the talk groups and both scanlists that I have selected. When I click on the other one however, it does not show anything for talkgroups (it's blank).

I like Win500, but I'm finding it confusing that under "TYS Objects" I am not seeing the talkgroups for the second system or the scanlist either. I am also evaluating PSR Edit and see they have a "Scanlist Listing" that is nice. I am wondering if I am overlooking something in Win500?

DonS

I presume you have two TSYS objects, and are seeing all TGRP objects in one of them, but really want/need some TGRP objects in the other. If that's correct...

With the TGRPs visible in the "TSYS Objects" tab, select the ones you want to move to the "other" TSYS. On the Edit menu, select "Cut" (or just press CTRL-X). Select the "other" TSYS. On the Edit menu, select "Paste" (or just press CTRL-V).

tglendye

Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River
Premium Subscriber
O.K. thanks Don. You are correct, that's what I was asking.

I'll do that. I should have tried that 1st, but I thought it might be counted as additional objects.

Status
Not open for further replies.