Win500 user guide is gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Unfortunately it seems that the UtahRadio site is currently down (evidently the domain is still active; you get a page that suggests it's being upgraded); but in the meantime, the popular Win500 user guide is gone and evidently not even available via the Wayback Machine. Google also has nothing. The original author of the document has since passed away AFAIK.

If someone comes up with a backup or gets the Wayback Machine to show it, please supply the link and we'll replace it in our wiki.

This user guide is much too valuable to lose, as it documents how to program and use it with most of the GRE/Whistler/RS Object Oriented scanners.

Mike

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
BINGO, Alex. I guess I didn't type the URL correctly. Thanks for that link. Now I can update all the Win500 links to point to this until / when the UtahRadio site comes back.

Nicely done and thanks..Mike

gmclam

Premium Subscriber
I would never look for this in the Utah forum. Can we copy the contents to the Wiki here on RR or something like that? It would also help protect from losing the data again. Thanks

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
I don't understand why you would think you would see this in the Utah forum (the host for this guide is/was in the UtahRadio wiki, but we had all the links in our wiki), but we've already got this covered. The changes have been applied to roughly 6 places the wiki, and message 2 from Alex5774 has the link as well.

Hopefully that will tide us over until the UtahRadio wiki has been restored.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.