Win96 for Bay Area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RolnCode3

Hey guys. I'm working on a Win96 for Sac Area. Does anyone have a good one set up for the Bay Area (mostly North, ala Marin, Contra Costa, Vallejo) and Solano? If anyone has one for Sonoma that'd be cool as well. I drive the Sac to Marin route along 80 & 37 from time to time. I'll gladly give out the Sacto one as well. Still working on it a little bit (porting it from the ARC software).

RolnCode3

Well, I guess I need to post mine first. Here's my Sacto Win96 file. It has Sac City, County, CHP. The City and County TRS's are EVERY SINGLE TALKGROUP ON THE SYSTEM. There is one for law enforcement and fire, then different ones for all the different functions like Bridges, Airports, Animal Control, etc...all of them.

I know the 96 comes preloaded with some Bay Area stuff, but I seriously doubt it's the best file out there. Hopefully someone will have one.

*EDIT* Updated to NOT include my name and work phone number on loadup!

SAR923

Bill,

Here's a P96 file that covers Sonoma, Napa, Lake, Menocino, Marin MERA, BART, Richmond, Oakland, San Francisco, Chevron Richmond, Vacaville, CALTRANS, UC Berkely, and GGNRA. It also has some misc aircraft, railroad, and marine freqs and bay area wide CHP freqs. All the PL codes that I know are included as well the TG's for all the systems as I have. This should pretty well cover everything except the South Bay.

SAR923

You're welcome, Bill. I've spent so much time building up all these frequency lists that I might as well save someone else the trouble. :)

Almost all the NPS traffic related to the GGNRA and the US Park Police is on the UHF trunked system. The only exception is Point Reyes National Seashore, which isn't technically a part of the GGNRA. The rangers there are on 170.05, which is included in the file. Even they have the trunked radios and are using them more and more with the VHF traffic now mostly administrative.

RolnCode3

I've worked on the file, including CHP, and some of the TRS stuff. I may have been a little overzealous on the claim that every TG is in there, but it's close. I looked back and saw that a few were missing, although I have yet to hear any traffic on them, when I did have them loaded. Anyways, here's the updated file.

Status
Not open for further replies.