Windows 10 problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonbounce

So yesterday I bought a laptop with Windows 10 on it, I don't have much experience with Windows 10. The problem I am having is that when I run SDRSharp, ( in Windows 10 ) I can't get any audio. When I run SDRSharp and DSD+ 1.101 I get no scroll or audio. I am using the same setup for sound as I have in my Windows 7 laptop, and in W7, it works but not in W10. Any ideas?

MB

slicerwizard

Are you using a virtual audio cable? Do you have SDR# and DSD+ using the correct audio devices? Do you have microphone access enabled? Any reason why you need to use SDR#?

Richard

Premium Subscriber
I recently transitioned to a Windows 10 desktop and found that DSD+ would not scroll or receive the data unless I plugged in a pair of headphones to the front headphone jack. Once the headphones were removed, DSD+ stopped running. Strange, but worked for me.

moonbounce

Are you using a virtual audio cable? Do you have SDR# and DSD+ using the correct audio devices? Do you have microphone access enabled? Any reason why you need to use SDR#?
Using VB Cable, microphone access enabled, I believe SDR and DSD are using correct audio devices, they are the same devices that my Windows 7 laptop uses. I was using SDR# to feed the audio signal to DSD as I can't get DSD going. The only way I can monitor one group of frequencies that I listen to is to use DSD 2.212, on my Windows 10 computer.

P.S. I did try using my headphones but they didn't work either.

MB

moonbounce

So I have SDR# and DSDPlus1.101 running and decoding, with analog and digital volume. The problem is, I have to have VB Audio Virtual Cable on in order to get AP25 decode on DSDPlus 1.101, if I mute it, DSD will not work, if I turn it down DSD will not work.

Status
Not open for further replies.