WinRadio Excalibur hardware and software use Hints and Basics (picture heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

se

HI.

Hello. This post is or CanadaKen. Its been awhile since I viewed this part of the Forum but I was just wondering where can I get the best deal on a brand new WiNRADiO Excalibur receiver? I am in London, Ontario.

Thanks Sheldon.

davidhsammer

Winradion G313i

Hello all you SDR fans..
Does anyone know how to get a nice waterfalls like the Excalibur? I would love my G313i soooooooooo much better if it had this option or plug in.. Plus if you could make the radio the size of the screen.. (enlarge)

Thank you,

David-

winrman

Hello. Can anyone tell me where to get the g33ddcadi.DLL file to control my 31ddc with 33ddc software? Please! I really need the AFC feature. Thank you, Bill

widowsson

Hello. Can anyone tell me where to get the g33ddcadi.DLL file to control my 31ddc with 33ddc software? Please! I really need the AFC feature. Thank you, Bill
Hi, Bill. I have the file you need. I tried to send you a PM but you have that feature turned off.

PM me and I'll get it to you.

winrman has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

Last edited:

winrman

Thank-you.

Thankyou Radioactive70, but just like everything else i've tried to do this winter(radio program wise) It didn't work. It just asks me to sign in again and shows me the profile. My email is billnkimmy@gmail.com Thanks again. Bill.

KE7VJW

Premium Subscriber
Hi,

Anyone have any software help or tricks for making a g315i work better. I downloaded the virtual cable and I heard it would work with Unatrunker and DSD. So far no luck.

Thanks!!!!

HansdeZ

g33ddcapi.dll

I'm looking for this dll, I tried to pm in this forum but I do not have the permission to send forum members a pm or private message. Maybe because I became a member of this forum today! So if someone has this dll and is willing to send it to me please send it to hansdedxhunter@gmail.com. Much appreciated!!
regards,

Hans

Token

I'm looking for this dll, I tried to pm in this forum but I do not have the permission to send forum members a pm or private message. Maybe because I became a member of this forum today! So if someone has this dll and is willing to send it to me please send it to hansdedxhunter@gmail.com. Much appreciated!!
regards,

Hans

WinRaido apparently thought this dll was a violation of the EUL, and asked the developer to not distribute it. I know of no place on the web where you can download it, your only option is to find someone who has it and is willing to share it with you. Also, there was a kill date on the dll, so it was only good until a specific date.

T!

Flatliner

I used to use that DLL. It did add features but it wont improves hardware features, of course. No preselector, 4 MHz etc. I decided to buy a G33 in the end.

If I can find the DLL, I'll let you know.

wwaring

Premium Subscriber
Thanks, Token. I have the WR-G33DDC and have enjoyed it for two years. I had "discovered" most of the points you made after much trial and error. It would have been much easier had I had access to your post when I first acquired the radio! BTW, a lot of folks poo poo Winradio. I also have "fully loaded" G305e. Both of my radios work beautifully and though I have other great radios ( JRC NRD-525, Drake R8B, Icom IC-R71a, Alenco DX-R8T/E, and a Kenwood R-1000), I find myself using the Winradios more than the others. I have two "secrets": a) above everything else a good antenna is the key; I have a Pixel Loop on a rotor for MW through 30 mHZG and a Grove Beam (also on a rotor) for the VHF, UHF, and trunking side of the G305e. b) I also strongly recommend Winradio's antenna components I use a high quality VHF/UHF signal amp on the G305e and i highly recommend the single mode choke. Thanks, wwwjr, New Orleans

mordusy

Any 1 know where i can get the file from g33ddcapi.dll cant find any links that work ??

Thanks..

widowsson

Sorry looks like i dont have permission to send pm`s
Sorry it took so long for me to see this. I'm not sure why you can't PM. If you still need the file, just provide some way for me to get it to you.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.