Wish list for UPMan

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrl44430

I really love my 325P2 but miss the features my 396XT had. It would be nice if the 325 could have the color display, back lite keypad and the third battery. The SDS radios are not needed here.

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
Whistles & Bells consume batteries faster. I if you minimize use of the back lighting two batteries do the job well! That's what I like about the 325P2, small no nonsense all performance!

SurgePGH

Premium Subscriber
I really love my 325P2 but miss the features my 396XT had. It would be nice if the 325 could have the color display, back lite keypad and the third battery. The SDS radios are not needed here.

SDS not needed here??????
WOW! You might want to change the crystals in your scanner...

kc5igh

Premium Subscriber

I'm glad to see you mentioned "the third battery" if you want to enjoy those other features.

My only problem with the '325 is the short battery life of its two-battery power system. I wish someone made lithium-ion or lithium-polymer batteries in AA-battery form.

GM

Premium Subscriber
I would like to see the Tetra and OpenSky digital platforms added to the 325P2, along with the rest of the Uniden scanner line, where applicable.

Status
Not open for further replies.