Wishing you the best UpMan

Status
Not open for further replies.

TailGator911

Silent Key/KF4ANC
Paul, wishing you the best and praying for your health and a speedy recovery. You will surely be missed, my friend. Hurry back! I'm sure you will have a pile of unanswered questions upon your return ;)

God Bless you!

JD
kf4anc

captainmax1

Premium Subscriber
Sorry to hear this. Was hoping you were through with this for good and maybe so after this next round. Will be looking forward to hearing you say All Good and I'm Back. May the scanner power be with you.

mrkelso

Paul Wishing you the best of Luck in what ever it is that we are wishing for as i must have missed something. Just know That i am thinking of you and added you to my prayer list. G_D Bless you and Keep you. Amen

questnz

Like ways, Paul all the best for you from Down Under. Best wishes for speedy recovery. Its OK to disconnect from RR for a while, concentrate on your health. God Bless

kc5igh

Premium Subscriber
I don't know what's going on, but it sounds like Paul Opitz may be dealing with health issues again . . .

If that's the case, then here's another wish for your health, happiness, and a speedy return to the hobby you've made so very interesting and enjoyable for all of us, Paul!

-Johnnie

scannersnstuff

Paul, Despite having had to put yourself in the Uniden line of fire <LOL> , you are the cream of the crop. I wish you all of the best, and look forward to your speedy recovery, and return.

b52hbuff

So sorry that you have to go through this. Thanks for everything you've done for our hobby. Wishing you the best and a speedy recovery.

JPSan

Paul,

Wishing you all the best, YOU can, NO YOU'LL beat this!

I just completed an intense 6 month regiment of Chemotherapy myself. I have Stage 4 cancer that was dormant for 3.5 years and just recently took off and now I have to wait till July to find out if it diminished my tumor enough to prolong my life. I've still have people to annoy and aggravate in my life, LOL.

All my thoughts and prayers are directed towards you. I've learned that the best defense is making with the positive waves, man!

Hang in there. Peace, Brother.

If you need any moral support from another cancer survivor contact me. I've learned how to definitely keep positive 24/7.

Status
Not open for further replies.