Wishing you the best UpMan

Status
Not open for further replies.

stantorres

Sorry to hear, best of luck for the most positive outcome possible. You have helped a lot of people enjoy a hobby that enriches their quality of life, hopefully some of that good karma comes back your way.

frazpo

Paul despite the battle your fighting you have maintained a great attitude. Thought and prayers are with you. Keep up the fight!

simmsrep

Premium Subscriber
Wishing you the best UPman/Paul. We'll all be looking forward to your return. Be strong!

dispatch235

Premium Subscriber
Prayers for you my friend: I am living proof of the power of faith and prayers.... 3 years ago this past March I was diagnosed as stage 4 colon cancer with many metastases all over my body. Here I am still going with one little setback last winter (a nodule that went away with chemo but started showing signs of activity). Small enough they couldn't justify traditional surgery but didn't want to just wait and watch either. 3 rounds of Cyberknife radiation seems to have nipped it so far...
Looking forward to hearing from you soon...

starsty96

Paul, aka UPman, thank you for everything you for for us here even if we are annoying! I’m hoping and praying for a speedy and healthy recovery for you. We will all be here waiting for you and awaiting news/updates!

Please take care

Status
Not open for further replies.