Wow, nothing for 3 1/2 months

Status
Not open for further replies.

bumby

Premium Subscriber
I share your concern...I check the forum a couple times a week. It has been very quiet.

IAmSixNine

Feed Provider
Anybody in the bozeman / belgrade area?
Sent a BCD396T to my bother in law up there and so far he is liking it.

jjwhite29

Premium Subscriber
Yes not a lot of interest here in Montana its hard for the ones that are to get anything done. I do know of few people in my area that have them because i'm the one they call when they need something programmed.

akuter

Premium Subscriber
radio techs were working in Gallatin co on 6/12/19. Paging/range work. Heard one tech say he can't remember when they brought the statewide system up and running.
I think at least 15yrs. It's just been Helena, Lewis & Clark co. & HP. Other counties are just getting on the statewide, or on single P25 freqs in the last 3yrs.

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
I live in Whitefish during the summer. There hasn't been a lot of change in Radio Systems in the past few years except for Bozeman finally making it to the State system. Steady as she goes here...

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
I live in Whitefish during the summer. There hasn't been a lot of change in Radio Systems in the past few years except for Bozeman finally making it to the State system. Steady as she goes here...

You're lucky Lindsay! Michigan's database like Michigan's weather!

Status
Not open for further replies.