WS1095 --> WS1098

Status
Not open for further replies.

N4OGL

Premium Subscriber
Since they are interchangeable, has there been any way to buy a keyboard control head for a WS1095?

jdeverett

Premium Subscriber
WS1095 --> WS1098

I have asked that same question before and sent Whistler Emails on several occasions. I have yet to get a response on that particular question.

W2WEG

TAbirdman

Call them again. Maybe when you called they didn't have any. Doesn't hurt to give them a ring again. Ask for Bryan , I've talked to him a few times before.

WhistlerWendy

Premium Subscriber
I have asked that same question before and sent Whistler Emails on several occasions. I have yet to get a response on that particular question.

W2WEG

The remote head for the 1098 is available for purchase. Please call customer service and ask for Bryan, as was mentioned, and he should be able to get you set up.

kh11

Premium Subscriber
Anyone care to save folks some time on the phone (and lighten Bryan's call queue) and share pricing?

jdeverett

Premium Subscriber
Anyone care to save folks some time on the phone (and lighten Bryan's call queue) and share pricing?

I have a call into Bryan's extension and would be happy to relay the information once I receive it.
73's

W2WEG

jdeverett

Premium Subscriber
Following up on my previous post, the WS1098 control head from Whistler is $99. That does not include local sales tax and $5 shipping.

Happy scanning,

W2WEG

Ed6698

Following up on my previous post, the WS1098 control head from Whistler is $99. That does not include local sales tax and $5 shipping.

Happy scanning,

W2WEG

That sure seems like a reasonable price to me for a 1098 control head, I though it would be more. Might have to look into getting one sometime.

kh11

Premium Subscriber
Got the 1098 head for my 1095 for Christmas. Seems to work fine, however I'm somewhat disappointed by the dim backlight in the area of the keypad. Compared to the display, the numeric pad backlight is almost non-existant. Anyone else have this experience? (Yes, the settings are configured for backlight of both areas.)

Status
Not open for further replies.