z28 camaro /ICOM 706 MK II-G

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightwatch

a sti-co inplace of the norm am/fm.low band ant is hidden in the rear wing,and yes i'll get somemore pic's.
steveh552 said:
Id like to see a few more, its really hard to see with the photo this size, also what kind of antenna system are you using on the Fbody?

nightwatch

yes thats a dash-cam rearview has a lcd built in,stico was 289.00 and it works as well as a 1/4 wave on hi band
more pics to come after this rain stops.
af5rn said:
Whoa... is that a dash cam? I wanna see more of this!

And what did the Sti-Co set you back? How does it perform?

Ch1ronTL34

nightwatch, what exactly are we looking at in your latest picture? I imagine it's something involved with the dash cam...

firetaz834

What I want to know is why do you have a dash cam? Pretty kewl, but why and I know you stated your running a sti-co antenna which is a undercover antenna company. A little further explanation would be helpful.

nightwatch

it came with the car,more like they left it in along with the strobe pack.it's also a day/night cam.made by mobile vision. they did remove the vtr and wireless mic.
this summer im going to remove the cam,and replace the 706 with a ic7000 and use its display vid out to the lcd in the mirror.
firetaz834 said:
What I want to know is why do you have a dash cam? Pretty kewl, but why and I know you stated your running a sti-co antenna which is a undercover antenna company. A little further explanation would be helpful.

Attachments

• 051508_13201[1].jpg
    051508_13201[1].jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 1,156

ScanDaBands

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
ScanDaBands drools and kicks back thinking - "what a nice rig !!!!!" :D

Nice job with the split loom - nice install !!

nightwatch

thanks,the foam is to stop the rattling.the z makes weekly trips into new york state.
ScanDaBands said:
ScanDaBands drools and kicks back thinking - "what a nice rig !!!!!" :D

Nice job with the split loom - nice install !!

CVPI4Ever

So I guess it is a B4C Police Package Camaro since you mentioned the dash cam and the strobe pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.