Smaller Tower Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colton25

Hello everyone, I have a simple telescoping mast and I'm looking to upgrade. I've looked around and found plenty of ideas for a small tower. My question is does anyone know of any towers that are capable of being shipped? Obviously you can't ship a tower but are there any out there that are prefabricated that can be shipped in pieces that I can then put together? Also it would be helpful if it can be built in sections where I can add height over time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

buddrousa

Premium Subscriber
Rohn 25G comes in 10 foot sections and is stackable you can find towers that some will give away if you take them down. If bought new they can be bought for $100 per 10 foot section and 8 or 9 foot top sections.

Colton25

Does it come in a full section or does it come in pieces?
Rohn 25G comes in 10 foot sections and is stackable you can find towers that some will give away if you take them down. If bought new they can be bought for $100 per 10 foot section and 8 or 9 foot top sections.

mass-man

trying to retire...
Premium Subscriber
It comes in 10ft sections...when assembling you stack the number of sections you need, or can afford at the time. The top sections allow for a mast to be extended. I know several guys who forgo the top sections and stop with the regular sections...mostly side mount antennas and a very short mast attached!

Status
Not open for further replies.