Unitrunker in Wine

Status
Not open for further replies.

G225

Unitrunker Won't start in Unbuntu 9.10 with Wine 1.2 or 1.3 Why ?

Last edited:

SCPD

QRT
I have no idea. Wine does a great job at compatibility but it isn't 100%. Wine may provide some error logs. You may find some clues there.

SCPD

QRT
This is a very late reply to this but just in case anyone else comes along, make sure you install winusb.dll in your user profiles .wine system32 dir. I don't know if this is the same problem he was having but you won't get an error that pops up (in my case) if you start it from gui, it just won't start, When started from a command line however it may give you more input. In my case it informed me of the winusb.dll error.

I also have a question of on the same general topic. I have unitrunker installed under wine in wheezy, but I wasn't sure how to install the rtlsdr drivers in wine. Everything is set up fine in Wheezy. Can it be done with zadig or does it need to be done manually, if it can be done, etc? Any links or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

SCPD

QRT
Thank you, thats basically what I needed to know to move forward, and know it should at least work theoretically.

Status
Not open for further replies.