Unitrunker feature request

Status
Not open for further replies.

nlurker

Please consider adding a receiver label field.

I defined several RTL2832U-type receivers, one for each system I monitor, allowing me to easily switch between them. The only problem with this is that they all appear identical in the list of receivers. I have to open each one to figure out which is which. A label field that shows in the list of receivers would help a lot.

DeKP

Yes!, Thank you. I was just thinking about this the other day. BTW. I love this program. It's great!
Keith

SCPD

QRT
It does? I know it follows and detects those channels but I'm not getting any audio on ESK and i-Call channels. odd.
When a call appears, what do you see in the far right "Svc" column on the Call activity panel (top half) of the Calls tab on the Site window.

LynchburgCSI

When a call appears, what do you see in the far right "Svc" column on the Call activity panel (top half) of the Calls tab on the Site window.
For iCalls, the Svc column shows "Dat" (for Data I assume). On the one ESK channel it shows "Dig" (for digital). Any channel that is marked "Ana" (analog) has audio. I can provide screenshots if needed.

SCPD

QRT
Those "Dat" calls are data to/from a mobile terminal or laptop attached the radio. You will see a radio ID and a port number. An I-Call or unit-to-unit call should have two radio IDs.

By "ESK channels", do you actually mean ProVoice? You will see "Dig" in the Svc column for ProVoice calls.

On your voice receiver, check "ProVoice" in the Control section. The "Dig" calls will be directed to it. However, the receiver must actually be able to decode ProVoice for you to hear anything.

LynchburgCSI

Those "Dat" calls are data to/from a mobile terminal or laptop attached the radio. You will see a radio ID and a port number. An I-Call or unit-to-unit call should have two radio IDs.

By "ESK channels", do you actually mean ProVoice? You will see "Dig" in the Svc column for ProVoice calls.

On your voice receiver, check "ProVoice" in the Control section. The "Dig" calls will be directed to it. However, the receiver must actually be able to decode ProVoice for you to hear anything.

Yep, the Target ID and Source ID on iCalls are always a 4 to 5 digit radio ID number on this system for I-Calls. I haven't seen any port numbers.

The ESK Channels may indeed be ProVoice, but the control channels are being detected as EDACS 9600 wideband. I have Provoice enabled for both my Signal and Voice receivers regardless.

I'm running a dual RTL2832U/R820T setup so I suppose that explains why I can't hear I-Calls and Digital channels, correct?

SCPD

QRT
Lynchburg,

I think you've found a bug where the I-Calls are being mis-reported as data calls. Thank you! That's a big help. If you can, please send a decode log to my gmail address. I'm hoping the bug is something obvious.

My gmail address is the same as my RR name.

LynchburgCSI

Haha, well I'm not a Software Quality Assurance Engineer for nothing! How would I go about grabbing a debug file for you?

Thanks for an awesome piece of software by the way!

Status
Not open for further replies.