Mute/Unmute analog/digital mix

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurboLed

Hi,
In my city, there is an hybrid EDACS system using both Analog and Digital (ProVoice) talkgroups.
I'm using two RTL-SDR sticks and it works fine, but if I want to listen to both Analog and Digital, I have to Unmute the signal in the receiver to monitor the Virtual Audio Cable, the problem is that I'm hearing the digital signal as well.

It would be very cool to have a feature in Unitrunker to route the virtual audio to the speaker only when an Analog talkgroup is being tuned. That way the sound would turn on only for analog speech, the digital speech would be routed to DSD as usual.

Thanks

altonj

I could be wrong but I think Unitrunker already does that. In the voice receiver panel be sure to set the analogue output to go to your speakers and the digital output to go (for example) to VB Cable virtual connection which should have DSD (or something similar) waiting at the other end to decode the digital voice signal.

I monitor a mixed Motorola system and Unitrunker does a great job of separating the analogue and digital voice communications.

TurboLed

I'm using SDR# with SharpTrunker plugin but the option for separating Analog and Digital output is not available for the "Debug" receiver in UniTrunker...

Status
Not open for further replies.