Convert Unitrunker data to Upper Case ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
I know this may sound weird .. but I want to upper case all my Unitrunker User and Group data.

I am old and my eyesight just works better that way ...

I tried to do it with an online converter .. and Unitrunker did not like the results. Backups are my friend. :lol:

Does anyone know of a program I can use .. ?

And .. are there things that I cannot uppercase ? I am assuming I just need the Unitrunker.xml file.

SCPD

QRT
I can't think of an editor that would do that. You'd want to change the text between double quotes while leaving all other text along.

As an alternative to improve readability ... change the font to (a) a bigger size and (b) set it to bold.

That might get you by while you figure out how to zap everything to upper case.

SCPD

QRT
Looks like I will have to do what I did to get my data imported from Etrunker .. put it into an Access database and upper case it there and export it.

I just didn't want to have to do it .. unless needed.

The good thing .. is that is pretty simple.

Thanks Rick ..

SCPD

QRT
Otherwise, if you send or upload the XML file I can create a program to search all quoted text and uppercase it.

SCPD

QRT
I couldn't update this thread last night .. as my ISP was doing maintenance and I had no internet.

But I already fixed it .. my Access database solved this issue. One button click and done. Works well.

Thanks for your offer though.

Status
Not open for further replies.