BCD536HP Sentinel Multi-Select Change Capability

Status
Not open for further replies.

K4EET

Chaplain
When programming the scanner, I noticed that multiple selections in a column are possible; e.g. <Shift> to select a continuous range or <Ctrl> to select discontinuous items. It would be "nice" if then you could change the selected items to the same parameter; e.g. from 2 second hold time to 4 second hold time with a single click. As it works now, even with multiple line-items selected, only the last item is actually changed to the new value.

This feature would save a lot of programming time...

Thanks for your consideration and a GREAT scanner!

73, Dave K4EET :)
came about so did not need a scanner. LOL! :lol:

MStep

............ Thanks for your consideration and a GREAT scanner! .........

Hi Dave. Until you've played with it for a while, it's hard to really appreciate how great a scanner the 536 truly is. Once you start becoming familiar with its operation and some of the nuances of how it works, you will be as amazed as I am.

Notwithstanding some of the ongoing hardware and firmware issues and the delayed Siren function, this radio is quite a piece of engineering. I've seen you've asked a few questions about its operation and these are just words of encouragement to keep plugging away at it---- I'm a radio listener from WAY BACK, and it even took me a month to feel that I've mastered MOST of the radio's functions. There are still a few functions that I am experimenting with. Time to get back to listening--- nice to have you here as a fellow 536 enthusiast.

Status
Not open for further replies.