Racing Officals and Racing Teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

kellykeeton

I cant figure out how to use these Service Types? Also I cant find any NASCAR frequency or other general race frequency as in prior radios.

I have looked at ARC536 which says it can help but I don't see anything of help in that software for race stuff.

any assistance?

georgew0819

NASCAR frequencies

I could be mistaken but on the ARC536 website it states:
With the ARC536 software you expand the functionality of your Uniden BCD436HP and BCD536HP:

NEW in V0.97: ARC536PRo enables the analyze options in your BCD536HP!
True Excel style editor with cut/copy/paste options
Add any frequency or talkgroup that is not in the built-in database
Add/Modify a control channel frequency
Add a trunk system that is not in the built-in database
Add Nascar and other race frequencies

That last line leads me to believe you'll need to manually enter them. If you check the link below you'll find the primary and alt frequencies for this seasons Sprint Sports Cup kicking off this weekend at the Charlotte Motor Speedway NASCAR Sprint Cup Scanner Frequencies

Hope this helps

mikev

That link is actually a bit out of date... for example, Carl Edwards is no longer in the 99, he's in the 19, and the 99's frequencies have moved to the #6 car.

A more current list is available here: http://www.speedwaydigest.com/index...-nascar-sprint-cup-series-scanner-frequencies

An unfortunate note about that page... it doesn't let you copy and paste.

The driver frequencies aren't individually in the RadioReference database, so there's no way to import them any way other than doing it manually.

phask

Premium Subscriber
One can always save the page and copy - I assume for ones using Freescan and ez-grab.

That link is actually a bit out of date... for example, Carl Edwards is no longer in the 99, he's in the 19, and the 99's frequencies have moved to the #6 car.

A more current list is available here: 2015 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Scanner Frequencies

An unfortunate note about that page... it doesn't let you copy and paste.

The driver frequencies aren't individually in the RadioReference database, so there's no way to import them any way other than doing it manually.

Voyager

One can always save the page and copy - I assume for ones using Freescan and ez-grab.

Or you might have some nice person just do the conversion and post the FreeScan file... :D

It's not perfect, but it's better than a manual copy of that webpage.
(one assumed typo fixed of a 200 MHz frequency)

Attachments

• NASCAR15.zip
    2.7 KB · Views: 129

Voyager

Just noticed the 536 tag of the subject, so here is the HPE version of the above file.

This version has the full tags, as Freescan is limited to the scanner specs.

Attachments

• NASCAR2015-x36HPE.zip
    2.2 KB · Views: 161

Voyager

Use the first file (post #6). It is a FreeScan file. Open it using FILE / OPEN.

Voyager

It's purely a file based on the info at the link from Post 4. I did nothing to validate any of the data.

Status
Not open for further replies.