Post your DMR

Status
Not open for further replies.

milcom_chaser

Looking for someone(s) in the community to post any video of their 325P2 decoding DMR. Simplex would be very helpful. Looking to see, and hear the audio quality as well.

Thank you out there...

milcom_chaser

Thanks for taking the time to make those videos. I may have some additional questions for you soon.
I'll take a look at them.

milcom_chaser

And finally Belvidere Assembly CAP+

https://youtu.be/IYhx5CV42Uo

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Love the echo on the first of the two videos you posted :)

I've noticed when scanning a single freq DMR, if you toggle the display mode option Func + 6,
the following will be displayed:

Mode 1: ID + Frequency
Mode 2: ID + Color Code
Mode 3: ID + Slot #

I can't seem to get the radio to display both Color Code and Slot # at the same time during a service or
custom search. I have toggle tone/code search to NAC/Color Code, which at least gives me the Color Code when it's on, and DMR type when it's off.

Up on the TWiki: http://info.uniden.com/twiki/bin/view/UnidenMan4/DigitalMobileRadioUpgradeforBCDxxxP2
It says:

During a search, when the scanner stops on a DMR transmission, the following information will be displayed:
• DMR -- for DMR One-Frequency systems. The scanner will also display the current slot number (S1 or S2) and the received color code.
• CON -- for MotoTRBO Connect Plus systems. The scanner will also display the current slot number (S1 or S2) and the received color code.
• CAP -- for MotoTRBO Capacity Plus systems. The scanner will also display the current slot number (S1 or S2), and the received color code.
• DT3 -- for DMR Tier III Trunked system. The scanner will also display the current slot number (S1 or S2) and the received color code.

Are you able to get the Color Code and Slot Number to display simultaneously?

Last edited:

n9mxq

Premium Subscriber
Love the echo on the first of the two videos you posted :)

I've noticed when scanning a single freq DMR, if you toggle the display mode option Func + 6,
the following will be displayed:

Mode 1: ID + Frequency
Mode 2: ID + Color Code
Mode 3: ID + Slot #

I can't seem to get the radio to display both Color Code and Slot # at the same time during a service or
custom search. I have toggle tone/code search to NAC/Color Code, which at least gives me the Color Code when it's on, and DMR type when it's off.

Up on the TWiki: http://info.uniden.com/twiki/bin/view/UnidenMan4/DigitalMobileRadioUpgradeforBCDxxxP2
It says:

During a search, when the scanner stops on a DMR transmission, the following information will be displayed:
•DMR -- for DMR One-Frequency systems. The scanner will also display the current slot number (S1 or S2) and the received color code.
•CON -- for MotoTRBO Connect Plus systems. The scanner will also display the current slot number (S1 or S2) and the received color code.
•CAP -- for MotoTRBO Capacity Plus systems. The scanner will also display the current slot number (S1 or S2), and the received color code.
•DT3 -- for DMR Tier III Trunked system. The scanner will also display the current slot number (S1 or S2) and the received color code.

Are you able to get the Color Code and Slot Number to display simultaneously?
I've honestly never tried. I just made the first video to prove that the 325 will do simplex. I did the other two per the original request. I don't really use the scanner much for DMR/TRBO.

n9mxq

Premium Subscriber
I have discovered it won't decode DMR from my Jumbospot hotspot.. found that kind of interesting.

n9mxq

Premium Subscriber
Thought I'd post a quick followup.. After a long wait I received my Zumspot hotspot.. The 325 will not reliably decode it either.. It tries, but no soap...

n9mxq

Premium Subscriber
Something must have changed in MMDVM firmware. Both my 996p2, and my 325p2 will now decode both my Zumspot, and my Jumbospot...

Status
Not open for further replies.