The wait for the sds100 battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

bearcatman56

Premium Subscriber
The wait for this SDS battery for the people who bought the radio first is ridiculous how long are we going to have to wait till next year?

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
The wait for this SDS battery for the people who bought the radio first is ridiculous how long are we going to have to wait till next year?

The original announcement was for shipping sometime in August.

Is it still August where you live?

Markinsac

Scanner Master just sent out an email blast that the units are now shipping with the larger batteries. If you already own one, make sure you've registered on the Uniden site (which I did already), and Uniden will be shipping the new batteries and doors directly to the users.

NWI_Scanner_Guy

SCANNING THE AIRWAVES SINCE 1987

If you're in such a hurry to get a bigger battery, sell your current "small battery" SDS100 and buy a new one with the larger battery. Problem solved.

vocoder

You dont know! Do you work there?
Its the end of august and we are wondering about our promissed batteries!
These radios were not exactly easy for us to afford, especially multiples!

vocoder

If you're in such a hurry to get a bigger battery, sell your current "small battery" SDS100 and buy a new one with the larger battery. Problem solved.

What a loss!! After all the programming and personal settings!
Everyone knows they would take a big hit with selling!
Not!

Last edited:

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
What a loss!! After all the programming and personal settings!

LOL no. If lightning fried every scanner I have, I wouldn't lose any settings, because there is a copy of everything in Sentinel.

vocoder

This is not a joking matter! Nobody would want to lose money over the resale of their scanner! Some folks i know have manually programmed their sds100

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
You can 100% program your scanner manually and still have everything backed up in Sentinel. You're being ridiculous. August isn't over yet.

tumegpc

Premium Subscriber
This is not a joking matter! Nobody would want to lose money over the resale of their scanner! Some folks i know have manually programmed their sds100

Take it easy. Is it really all that bad? You're talking about a bad deal you got over in the Unication forum and now you're all uptight and about to blow a fuse over of a battery. Are you homeless,sick,or starving ? Then life ain't that bad. Enjoy the hobby if you can, if not look for something that will make you happy.

vocoder

You can 100% program your scanner manually and still have everything backed up in Sentinel. You're being ridiculous. August isn't over yet.
They are seniors and do not use computers! No back up. Ridiculous...........hmm??? You must know
August or sept, my perception of how fast time flies.

vocoder

Take it easy. Is it really all that bad? You're talking about a bad deal you got over in the Unication forum and now you're all uptight and about to blow a fuse over of a battery. Are you homeless,sick,or starving ? Then life ain't that bad. Enjoy the hobby if you can, if not look for something that will make you happy.
Yes and cold beer now being consumed
Thank You

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
Spending over $600 on a computer-driven scanner, that requires a computer to update firmware and one of its core features (the nationwide database), while refusing to use a computer, is ridiculous. I don't care how old you are, if you can post on RR, you can back up your scanner settings by reading the scanner into Sentinel.

Status
Not open for further replies.