BCD436HP/BCD536HP: Interruption while writing to scanner Box saying " XXX system different on unit" ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

tampatracker

Interruption while writing to scanner Box saying " XXX system different on unit" ???

Hey everybody, I get this box popping up when writing to scanner advising a FL name in Sentinel is different from what is stored in scanner. There are three "remedy" option boxes below. - #1 "Copy and replace in scanner" - #2 "Copy with new name" - #3 "Skip". At the bottom is a check box which gives the option to do the above choice for all conflicts. I've gone through and realigned all favorites lists so they're all the same in scanner and software but still get this pop up box. Excuse if this has been dealt with already on this forum, but I cannot find it. Thanks in advance, TT. PS When the box pops up I check the bottom resolve for all then Box #1 Copy and replace in scanner.

phask

Premium Subscriber
It's just what it says :) If you are sure both are the same, just overwrite all and it's gone.

I have seen it on FL's where I'm pretty sure I never changed anything.

I ALWAYS have my "good" copy on the PC. If I do change something in the radio, which is rare, I will re-write back to the PC.

AZScanner

Somewhere in this room. Right now, you're very col
First thing you should do when you connect your radio up to Sentinel is read everything into the program from the scanner. I almost ALWAYS forget to do this, so I see this message again and again, lol. I just overwrite the scanner with what's on the PC and then remember that I avoided this talkgroup, that site, etc. One of these days I'll learn to make all these changes in Sentinel and not the radio.

-AZ

Status
Not open for further replies.