No Database update this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

slhbeard

Premium Subscriber
Database Updates

Is there going to be a weekly update? If there has been one, for some reason, I did not receive one. Any help appreciated.

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
I just downloaded the database update from Uniden with zero issues.

Jay911

Silent Key (April 15th, 2023)
Feed Provider
Both x36 and HP Sentinel are reporting 10/15 as the latest database. No update was available yesterday.

Guys, keep in mind that UPMan is the one who usually fixes things when they go awry, and he has issues of his own to deal with right now. I'm sure someone will resolve the problem as soon as they can.

captainmax1

Premium Subscriber
I keep getting the message that my version of the database is the current version. The last update that I was able to download was Monday, October 16th. Will keep checking since the updates are sometimes one to several days late.

N9JIG

Sheriff
No database pull this week?

I was working with a client helping him to update his 536. The system he was interested in had major changes done last week in the database and we pulled a database update from 536 Sentinel. It did not have the changes and then we saw the Database Date as 10-15-17.

I then checked it with HomePatrol Sentinel and got the same date.

I assume at this point I am not alone, if you are having similar issues we may have to wait until next week for updated data. Normally this isn't a big deal but with this client his local system has changed and it isn't showing up.

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
I was working with a client helping him to update his 536. The system he was interested in had major changes done last week in the database and we pulled a database update from 536 Sentinel. It did not have the changes and then we saw the Database Date as 10-15-17.

I then checked it with HomePatrol Sentinel and got the same date.

I assume at this point I am not alone, if you are having similar issues we may have to wait until next week for updated data. Normally this isn't a big deal but with this client his local system has changed and it isn't showing up.

From this post on down:

https://forums.radioreference.com/u...7916-no-database-update-week.html#post2833829

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
Mine says 10/15/2017 and attempts to update (still today) say "you are current"

Same here and at my work...

Both versions of Sentinel show 10/15/2017 as the "current" update.

ofd8001

Premium Subscriber
In the past there has been a snag or two in Uniden pulling data from RR's database. Upman forced a manual pull to achieve the updates. However with him being out of the office for a while, it might be interesting to see what happens. Perhaps there is an "Upman Apprentice" that is keeping an eye on this stuff.

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
What does your Sentinel show for the date of your latest update?

10/15/2017

I guess I missed last week's update, and got it just now.

Uniden's servers are working, they just haven't been refreshed from RR this week yet. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.