Sentinel database update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allen1972

Has anyone had any problems updating the database, Everytime I try it times out. no matter what time of day I try. its been about 3 weeks now since I updated it last and having now luck. I checked the connections from my usb to the radio and its fine. my internet connection is good so Im not sure what is going on. is anyone else having issues updating the data base to.

Allen in Ohio

u2brent

OAMPT
& check for any firewall/antivirus software that is preventing the connection.. made any changes 3 weeks ago?

Allen1972

RE- Sentinel Database update

Thank you everyone who replied to my message. I got it to download and install after several attempts, not sure what was going on. only change I did to my laptop was do a Windows update and Sun Java update.
my Sentinel version in 1.07 (Revision 05) I'm also using Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bit. next time I do a update I will disable my antivirus program and firewall and see if that has any effect. thank you for all your help guys.

Allen in Ohio

marksmith

There were some issues with this week's update but I thought they were fixed.

Problem was on Uniden side, so I would not start messing with your computer.

Mark
536/436/ws1095/996p2/996xt/325p2/396xt/psr800/396t/HP-1/HP-2 & others

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
The Uniden issues were fixed on Monday or Tuesday. I updated my database on Tuesday with no issues. If the OP is still having update issues, it is most likely a problem with his computer.

Allen1972

RE- Sentinel Database update

Thanks for the update Uniden, everything seems to be working well now. glad you guys got it fixed and it was not a problem on my side.

Allen

Status
Not open for further replies.