Wifi-Streaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

luv2ride_hd

Premium Subscriber
I am using proscan, also have the siren app on both my ios devices. I have the web server setup and working both internal & external. My dilemma is this - I can listen using the webserver app, both audio choices - I can also stream using the siren app (this app has so many issues but its functional for the most part)

After streaming for a small amount of time, say 30-45 min i lose it. doesnt matter which way I do it. Frustrating at times. Usually refreshing the web page or stream will successfully restore audio. It seems to happen across proscan and siren. Perhaps a wifi issue with the scanner?

looking for ideas is all

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
I am using proscan, also have the siren app on both my ios devices. I have the web server setup and working both internal & external. My dilemma is this - I can listen using the webserver app, both audio choices - I can also stream using the siren app (this app has so many issues but its functional for the most part)

After streaming for a small amount of time, say 30-45 min i lose it. doesnt matter which way I do it. Frustrating at times. Usually refreshing the web page or stream will successfully restore audio. It seems to happen across proscan and siren. Perhaps a wifi issue with the scanner?

looking for ideas is all

Are you running AVG Anti-Virus software. That will interrupt the TCP traffic.

luv2ride_hd

Premium Subscriber
No, defender & firewall are disabled. This is a bare bones win 7 install for Proscan only. Nothing else on the machine at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.