help me?do you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonhcenami

What programming software is available for the BCD436HP??
What I want to do is add frequencies which are not common public things found in databases.
The Sentinel software seems to be oriented around a "give Sentinel your zip code and it will do it for you approach" where I want software which allows me to program it manually.

phask

Premium Subscriber
What programming software is available for the BCD436HP??
What I want to do is add frequencies which are not common public things found in databases.
The Sentinel software seems to be oriented around a "give Sentinel your zip code and it will do it for you approach" where I want software which allows me to program it manually.

Sentinel will let you manually add anything. Just start a new favorite list.

you can also buy and use ProScan(30-day free trial). Also, there is ARC. Recommend you first understand Sentinel and Favorite lists.

Last edited:

03msc

RF is RF
Premium Subscriber
As phask said, you can do whatever you want with Sentinel. On the surface they do advertise the whole zip code thing with these scanners (perhaps too heavily) but you can completely customize them and totally ignore the zip code programming feature.

Don't pay for software that does the same thing as the included Sentinel, that's my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.