RadioReference on Facebook   RadioReference on Twitter   RadioReference Blog

Go Back   The RadioReference.com Forums > Scanners and Receivers Forums > Uniden Forums > The Uniden Tavern

The Uniden Tavern For general chit-chat and non-technical discussion specific to Uniden and does not fall within the above forum topics. This is not the forum to get technical advice from.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-20-2014, 8:17 AM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

Question ear buds for BC396XT

Hi,
I am wondering if anyone has any ear buds that they like for the BC396XT. I had the listen only ear piece from scanner master in the past, but it fell apart on me and never fit my ear correctly. I am not looking for expensive ones just some that work well and are portable as opposed to bigger headphones. Thanks for your help
Sponsored links
Old 06-20-2014, 12:23 PM

I would stay clear of the new Apple earbuds because they have 4 contacts on the plug. Due to how the Uniden AF amp works, I'd be scared to put in a 4 conductor plug into any Uniden (or GRE/Whistler)

When looking for ear buds, look for ones that have different sized gel ear inserts. We all have different sized ear canals. I make sure with earbuds, they come with 3 different sized ear gel inserts.

Try searching Amazon for earbuds and read the reviews. I've found the reviews on amazon to be very good.

Tags
bc396xt, headphones