Uniden released new hp2? What about fixing the models you already released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wise871

Database Admin
Uniden released new hp2? What about fixing the models you already released!!!...

They don't care or they would have made some announcement by now to help calm the masses. Besides he's following his rules for posting in the forms he won't speak up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kennyblues

Another thread about folks unhappy with Uniden. What does this make a dozen threads slamming Uniden. I understand people's frustration about spending over $500 for a scanner that is not working as advertised, but really do we need a dozen different threads complaining about it.

ButchGone

Easy now

While I'm among those wishing for updates to their x36 line of scanners, lets give Paul the benefit of the doubt. He may be waiting to "officially" announce the HP-2 in conjunction with x36 firmware updates, analyze functionality and such all together at one time. (1+1 = ?). Lets hope so.
I know the cavalry is getting restless, but lets not rush to have their heads on a pike.
Now if there will be an HP-2 with nothing for the x36 series...then this would indeed be a case study in boneheaded corporate marketing.
BG..

drdiesel1

Even if he does announce x36 updates, it still means resources were split to bring the HP2 to market, while existing x36 customers sat waiting.

omrail

you keep saying let's not rush let's not rush but it's been nine months since release and A month shy of a year since it was announced obviously they're not rushing to make their customers and some loyal customers happy either.

For those of us who want the advertise but yet delivered features find this to be quite offensive that their engineers have been working on a new scanner instead of the scanners we have spent our hard-earned money on for features that are yet to be delivered.

If you bought the scanner and got what you wanted for the money you spent congratulations you have the right to be proud of that however some of us have not got the cheers we have spent money for. I would love to see a thread started of supporters backing uniden. The reason I would like to see this is to see what kind of support there is out there and what the supporters have to say in their own thread.

(About me and the X36HP)
Myself I have both the X36 HP scanner and I like them. The scanners work for me in areas which others have complaint however I bought the scanners for the Analyzing feature and for the Wi-Fi feature as well as the digital etc. We have the right to demand the advertised features that we paid money for. Even if I didn't want these features I would still be very upset.

15plus1

+1 .

you keep saying let's not rush let's not rush but it's been nine months since release and A month shy of a year since it was announced obviously they're not rushing to make their customers and some loyal customers happy either.

For those of us who want the advertise but yet delivered features find this to be quite offensive that their engineers have been working on a new scanner instead of the scanners we have spent our hard-earned money on for features that are yet to be delivered.

If you bought the scanner and got what you wanted for the money you spent congratulations you have the right to be proud of that however some of us have not got the cheers we have spent money for. I would love to see a thread started of supporters backing uniden. The reason I would like to see this is to see what kind of support there is out there and what the supporters have to say in their own thread.

(About me and the X36HP)
Myself I have both the X36 HP scanner and I like them. The scanners work for me in areas which others have complaint however I bought the scanners for the Analyzing feature and for the Wi-Fi feature as well as the digital etc. We have the right to demand the advertised features that we paid money for. Even if I didn't want these features I would still be very upset.

WILSON43

Premium Subscriber
While I'm among those wishing for updates to their x36 line of scanners, lets give Paul the benefit of the doubt. He may be waiting to "officially" announce the HP-2 in conjunction with x36 firmware updates, analyze functionality and such all together at one time. (1+1 = ?). Lets hope so.
I know the cavalry is getting restless, but lets not rush to have their heads on a pike.
Now if there will be an HP-2 with nothing for the x36 series...then this would indeed be a case study in boneheaded corporate marketing.
BG..

Well, he made the official announcement with nary a peep about the X36 line.

I'll go with BONEHEAD corporate marketing.

And Ugghh, they went with a USB power system in the HP II. I guess they didn't learn.

AuntEnvy

It's quite simple

Stop buying them.

They only care about the bottom line. Obviously their bottom line says "put out another model".

I'm willing to bet most of the people griping (fairly I might add) will buy one of these and gripe about it's shortcomings as well.

mrkelso

Stop buying them.

They only care about the bottom line. Obviously their bottom line says "put out another model".

I'm willing to bet most of the people griping (fairly I might add) will buy one of these and gripe about it's shortcomings as well.

I bet you are right. Uniden will sell a ton of the new ones. People never learn.

kc2kth

While I'm among those wishing for updates to their x36 line of scanners, lets give Paul the benefit of the doubt. He may be waiting to "officially" announce the HP-2 in conjunction with x36 firmware updates, analyze functionality and such all together at one time
BG..

I was thinking the same. Perhaps the silence can be excused as Uniden had another product in the pipeline in the HP2. However we now need to see a refocusing on the x36. I've been pretty quiet, but there are some issues that should be addressed in firmware and it's been way too long between updates.

wise871

Database Admin

(About me and the X36HP)

Very well said +1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.