Waffles on a SDS100

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
IMG_20180605_133346.jpg

Not photoshopped. You can add your own opening image. Just edit the below (save in exactly the same format).

opening.bmp

Then place in the BCDx36HP folder (name it opening.bmp).

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
Wait a minute...this was not in the beta units :mad:

:cool::wink::D

Marshall KE4ZNR

W2GLD

Premium Subscriber
Thank the lord it's not a "blue waffle"; :twisted: ;) very cool feature though...
IMG_20180605_133346.jpg

Not photoshopped. You can add your own opening image. Just edit the below (save in exactly the same format).

opening.bmp

Then place in the BCDx36HP folder (name it opening.bmp).

Unforgiven_AF

I would NEVER put these unlicensed pictures on my personal device... I was just saying that it would be nice IF I was licensed to use them. :wink:

I've been a moderator at androidforums.com for several years, and there are hundreds of post your homescreen threads (probably onethread for each phone) that have all manner of images of superhero logos, sports team logos, movie logos, and such. All are quote / unquote unlicensed without a single peep.

Individuals using the logos as fans is fine. If Uniden packaged them and shipped them with the SDS100 without license it would be a problem. Or if someone packaged a bunch up and tried to commercialize (sell) them.

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
They don't do encryption or any other form of scrambling (eggs included) at this time.

W4ELL

Feed Provider
I've been a moderator at androidforums.com for several years, and there are hundreds of post your homescreen threads (probably onethread for each phone) that have all manner of images of superhero logos, sports team logos, movie logos, and such. All are quote / unquote unlicensed without a single peep.

Yeah, I was being a little tongue in cheek, just in case the powers that be on this forum frowned upon linking such images.

I am currently working on a selfie opening.bmp that I will gladly share with everyone for free. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.