BCD536HP

Status
Not open for further replies.

W5RGP

My 5 are working great with the last FW version for the x36's.

My 2 436's and 3 536's are running great also as you can see from all the updates to the Homeland 7 site ive been updating all week,

running circles around my 2 trx1's all on same antenna with 8 port stridsburg and i have my diamond j130 50 feet in the air now too

ofd8001

Premium Subscriber
If I understand your question, you are wondering if firmware updates for the x36 scanners stop now that Uniden has released a new model of scanner.

Uniden released a firmware update about a month ago, see: https://forums.radioreference.com/u...1887-bcdx36hp-firmware-1-23-00-available.html

From what I've seen, firmware updates happen often when a model of scanner is new and then tends to slow down as time goes along. That's because issues are found early and then worked out via firmware update.

With that said, any manufacturer will likely give priority to their newest product and at some point will stop supporting older models. There is just so much engineer time to go around.

W5RGP

You are seeing the same results between the x36's and the TRX's

No comparison between the X36’s and trx’s
The trx’s seem to hang on the cc’s or something I’m only getting about 30-40 % of the traffic on the trx’s that I am on the x36’s

The x36’s have really come alive with the correct lcn’s and cc’s on the homeland site but the trx’s haven’t really changed on this site

They are about on par with the x36’s on conventional and some dmr sites I encounter on the road

Getting ready to submit some changes to the clarksville1 site here in a bit

Finally locked in all 9 freqs for that site and lcn’s just had to go to town for a bit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.