PLEASE! Enough already

Status
Not open for further replies.

awhitej2002

I can't help but to be disgusted with all of the negativity on these forums. These forums should be for help, advice, and issues with our radios. NOT disparaging or whining about anything that comes to one's mind.

Those who complain about the cost of the SDS100, don't buy it! No one is twisting your arm. I paid over $500 for my 396T 10 years ago with a lot less features. That was a lot back then too.

Battery issue, no one asked you to buy an early version. If someone was ignorant of the battery issue, maybe some research should have been done before shelling out $650.00. I know I did my research before hand. I will be happy when I get my new battery, no matter how long it takes.which I personally think Uniden is being generous about. Uniden is probably losing their *** on this early release due to the battery. They could have easily left it the way it was and offered the larger battery at a discount instead of mailing us a new battery and cover.

And lastly, some folks on here are just plain petty and whiney. (Those will be probably the ones who criticize this post.) Think before you post. If you have to ask yourself if you are being negative or petty, you probably are.

I'm done now. Thanks for letting me rant.
Tony

WX4JCW

Premium Subscriber
Bravo

Sent from my iPhone 8 using Tapatalk Pro
Jason WX4JCW
XPR7550 - SDS100

captainmax1

Premium Subscriber
I can't help but to be disgusted with all of the negativity on these forums. These forums should be for help, advice, and issues with our radios. NOT disparaging or whining about anything that comes to one's mind.

Those who complain about the cost of the SDS100, don't buy it! No one is twisting your arm. I paid over $500 for my 396T 10 years ago with a lot less features. That was a lot back then too.

Battery issue, no one asked you to buy an early version. If someone was ignorant of the battery issue, maybe some research should have been done before shelling out $650.00. I know I did my research before hand. I will be happy when I get my new battery, no matter how long it takes.which I personally think Uniden is being generous about. Uniden is probably losing their *** on this early release due to the battery. They could have easily left it the way it was and offered the larger battery at a discount instead of mailing us a new battery and cover.

And lastly, some folks on here are just plain petty and whiney. (Those will be probably the ones who criticize this post.) Think before you post. If you have to ask yourself if you are being negative or petty, you probably are.

I'm done now. Thanks for letting me rant.
Tony

Tell It Like It Is. I don't understand all the negativity and whining either. Be glad you are healthy if you are. You would really have something to ***** about if you had major health problems. Everything else is second hat.

frazpo

No kidding

I stated the same thing on a local scanner Facebook group. Actually I would encourage those that live in the same area to start a local FB group for your scanner hobby. We all monitor and share the information that pertains to us. Plus you don't have to to sift through the gripe threads.

K2KOH

Premium Subscriber
Preach, Brother. The negativity sometimes is ridiculous. You win for that post. It needed to be said.

Attachments

• Academy_Award_trophy.jpg
    Academy_Award_trophy.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 2,096

Mark

Premium Subscriber
Bravo! I look at it like buying a early new car then 3 months later Dealer adds options
that you didn't have originally and just the way it is.. :)

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
Everybody!

kumbaya.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.