SDS100/SDS200: Unit heats up & 5 hours battery time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdp278

Feed Provider
Just received my unit, noticed as the scanner runs on battery, the right side of the scanner (facing front) where the USB slots are, gets warm, not hot, just warm. Also, all I get is about 5 hours on a fully charged battery, with the green lite on showing fully charged, display shows 4.2V, and my display is set for minimum time on (i have the same issues w/ the display as other thread mentioned), and about 50% talk/silent time. Battery shows low at 3.4V. Any suggestions?

scan-pa

RRDB Admin
Database Admin
There was a note included in the box about the battery included in the first production run of the scanner, also posted here in the nip it in the bud thread.
Just received my unit, noticed as the scanner runs on battery, the right side of the scanner (facing front) where the USB slots are, gets warm, not hot, just warm. Also, all I get is about 5 hours on a fully charged battery, with the green lite on showing fully charged, display shows 4.2V, and my display is set for minimum time on (i have the same issues w/ the display as other thread mentioned), and about 50% talk/silent time. Battery shows low at 3.4V. Any suggestions?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.