The Betty Bearcat starter frequency guide?

Status
Not open for further replies.

peter_g

does anyone have a copy or know the location of the guide frequency guide for a BC60XLT-1 scanner?
I plan on listening to police,fire dept and whatever else I could pick up..........I have been reading this all day and found an online owners manual but not the frequency guide that originally came with the unit so I read the manuall and have a small small understanding of what I should do but without the freq guide I was told I cant do anything without it so plz help me out guys plz

oh yeah I forgot to mention I live in Manitoba Canada

I tried to post alot earlier but I guess that other thread I tried to started was not reviewed yet or approved

captclint

Mentor
does anyone have a copy or know the location of the guide frequency guide for a BC60XLT-1 scanner? oh yeah I forgot to mention I live in Manitoba Canada
AFAIK, those lists are quite out of date. You can find similar but some more recent data here: Manitoba Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference However, it does look like the database for Manitoba Canada is sparse. What is there shows trunking and digital, which the BC60XLT won't get. You may need to upgrade, but before you do, be sure you check with Canadian forum to see what you really need. FYI, The only non-trunking info I found was for Department of Natural Resources, wihich you can definitely enter without Betty :lol: You can't even get Winnipeg International Airport with that scanner :(

Last edited:

peter_g

thanks

okay so I guess a newer unit would be better time to ditch this relic .......I will try to get one that does digital and analog hopefully locally for a good price..see you then guys
but when I do get it I shall return but for now I guess I'm limited to live online feeds which is good enough I suppose

anyway thanks for clearing things up for me

Status
Not open for further replies.