RadioReference on Facebook   RadioReference on Twitter   RadioReference Blog

Go Back   The RadioReference.com Forums > Scanners and Receivers Forums > Uniden Forums > Uniden Thread Archives

Uniden Thread Archives A depository of archived threads from the original Uniden forum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-23-2007, 12:14 AM

Talking Decoders / Encoders

I found some really nice software at http://comtekk.us/downloads.htm The software encode about every system there is, and decodes some too! Some of the basic software is free, I loved it so much I bought the full version. I now got almost all the Fire Tone Outs to program into my BC330T.
Old 08-23-2007, 5:05 AM
  RadioReference Database Admininstrator
Database Admin
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Interesting program, but it won't demo. It will cost you $40 to find out how well it works. It looks like the Counter program:
http://radioreference.com/forums/sho...83&postcount=1
Old 08-23-2007, 7:00 PM
  Audio Feed Provider
Audio Feed Provider

I paid for the software and it works great! Well worth the 40.00.

J. Cody
Old 08-30-2007, 11:59 PM
  Audio Feed Provider
Audio Feed Provider

Default 800 MHz P25 Tone Out Question

Strange question for you all; our local fire dept. tones out on their 800 Mhz P25 system. I know it sounds crazy, but yes, it is true. No, it is not simulcasted or "patched" from a VHF system, just the dept. saving money instead of going with the high dollar Moscad system. Now, the question is this, lets say I take a 996T and tap the DISC to a ST-804A two-tone programmable decoder. The decoder will be used to trigger an aux. device, which is a tone generator. The tone generator has to be amplified to make the "alert" sound trough a speaker. I want to input the alert tone from the generator as well as the scanner "line out" audio to the same source input of an audio amplifer. What do I need to put "in line" of the tone generator output and/or the scanner "line out" to keep the tone genrator from feeding the alert tone into the scanner audio circuit? I would keep them as two different sources into the amplifier, but there is only one source input on the audio amplifier. Thanks in advance for your suggestions!