RadioReference on Facebook   RadioReference on Twitter   RadioReference Blog

Go Back   The RadioReference.com Forums > Scanners and Receivers Forums > Uniden Forums > Uniden Thread Archives

Uniden Thread Archives A depository of archived threads from the original Uniden forum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-28-2010, 10:32 AM

Default BCT15X loosing singals

I recently got the BCT15X and have noticed that during transmissions it seems to be loosing the signal for a split second every couple of seconds. I'm pretty sure that it's something to do with the scanner since I have had my BC72XLT right next to the BC15X, and the BC72XLT picks up the signal fine. It might just be a a setting I have to set, but it's getting to the point where it's annoying, and I have no idea what to do. If anybody has any ideas, please let me know.
Thanks
Sponsored links
Old 06-28-2010, 8:08 PM
Wiki Admin Emeritus
  Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

The wiki to the rescue - read the answers to the first question on

Uniden DMA FAQ Page 2 - The RadioReference Wiki

73 Mike
Old 06-29-2010, 2:03 AM
  Shack Photos
Shack photos
Audio Feed Provider
Audio Feed Provider
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Post Sounds like

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefighter111 View Post
I recently got the BCT15X and have noticed that during transmissions it seems to be loosing the signal for a split second every couple of seconds. I'm pretty sure that it's something to do with the scanner since I have had my BC72XLT right next to the BC15X, and the BC72XLT picks up the signal fine. It might just be a a setting I have to set, but it's getting to the point where it's annoying, and I have no idea what to do. If anybody has any ideas, please let me know.
Thanks
Sounds like a PRIORITY or maybe WX alert breaking in every couple of seconds
Old 06-29-2010, 3:11 AM

I believe that is signal stalker or priority or something. Whatever uniden advertises it as now. It goes back and checks the prioritys every once and awhile.
Old 06-29-2010, 3:20 AM

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefighter111 View Post
Thanks
If you have Beartracker on it checks for close by Highway patrol activity. Press HP key until BT no longer appears.
Do you have Close Call on? Press Func -> Depress SQ knob until CC DND or CC OFF appears.
Is weather priorty on? Press Func -> GPS key until WX PRI is Off
Sponsored links