BCT15X loosing singals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently got the BCT15X and have noticed that during transmissions it seems to be loosing the signal for a split second every couple of seconds. I'm pretty sure that it's something to do with the scanner since I have had my BC72XLT right next to the BC15X, and the BC72XLT picks up the signal fine. It might just be a a setting I have to set, but it's getting to the point where it's annoying, and I have no idea what to do. If anybody has any ideas, please let me know.
Thanks

eaf1956

Feed Provider
Sounds like

I recently got the BCT15X and have noticed that during transmissions it seems to be loosing the signal for a split second every couple of seconds. I'm pretty sure that it's something to do with the scanner since I have had my BC72XLT right next to the BC15X, and the BC72XLT picks up the signal fine. It might just be a a setting I have to set, but it's getting to the point where it's annoying, and I have no idea what to do. If anybody has any ideas, please let me know.
Thanks

Sounds like a PRIORITY or maybe WX alert breaking in every couple of seconds

Gezelle007

Lurker in the Deep
Premium Subscriber
I believe that is signal stalker or priority or something. Whatever uniden advertises it as now. It goes back and checks the prioritys every once and awhile.

kilowa22

Thanks

If you have Beartracker on it checks for close by Highway patrol activity. Press HP key until BT no longer appears.
Do you have Close Call on? Press Func -> Depress SQ knob until CC DND or CC OFF appears.
Is weather priorty on? Press Func -> GPS key until WX PRI is Off

Status
Not open for further replies.